Finola Burke from Research as a Service interviews Joe Hanna, PropTech Group CEO on the company’s quarterly results highlights, including:
- Cash receipts from customers climbed 116 percent, compared to the previous corresponding period (“PCP”) (Q2 FY 2021), to $5.8 million and are up 16 percent compared to the last quarter (Q1 FY2022);
- Net cash flow from operations climbed 292% compared to the PCP, to $1.0 million and increased 61 percent compared to the last quarter (Q1 FY 2022); and
- $14.8 million in cash on hand as of 30 December 2021.
- Average revenue per agency (“ARPA”) of $245 per month during Q2 FY 2022, a growth of 23 percent since Q2 FY 2021. (ARPA is calculated as the total revenue from customers in Q2 divided by the average number of customers in Q2 divided by 3).
- 41 percent market share of sales CRM software in A/NZ, more than our three largest CRM competitors combined and an increase of 12 percentage points from 29 percent market share at the end of Q2 Fy 2021; and
- Growth in the number of PropTech Group products purchased per agency office from 1.06 to 1.85.