Lauren Evans from Finance News Network interviews Joe Hanna PropTech Group CEO on the company’s future, and quarterly results highlights, including:
- Growth in the number of PropTech Group products purchased per agency office from 1.06 to 1.85.
- An increase of 12 percentage points from 29 percent market share at the end of Q2 Fy 2021 and 41 percent market share of sales CRM software in A/NZ, more than our three largest CRM competitors combined
- Cash receipts from customers climbed 116 percent, compared to the previous corresponding period (“PCP”) (Q2 FY 2021), to $5.8 million and are up 16 percent compared to the last quarter (Q1 FY2022);
- $14.8 million in cash on hand as of 30 December 2021.
- Net cash flow from operations climbed 292% compared to the PCP, to $1.0 million and increased 61 percent compared to the last quarter (Q1 FY 2022); and
- Average revenue per agency (“ARPA”) of $245 per month during Q2 FY 2022, a growth of 23 percent since Q2 FY 2021.