The PropTech Group Limited (ASX: PTG) is pleased to release its Appendix 4C and Activities Report for the three months ending 30 September 2021.
Q1 FY22 Highlights
First Quarter Cash Flow Highlights Include
- Cash receipts from customers of $5 million, an increase of 99% from the previous corresponding period (Q1 FY 2021) and of 23% over the last quarter (Q4 FY 2021).
- Cash receipts were also 87% higher than in Q2 FY 2021, the first quarter after our relisting.
- Continued positive net cash flow from operations of $612,000, up 48% YOY.
- Completed a $15.5 million capital raise (before share issue costs) and
- $14.8 million in cash and cash equivalents as of 30 September 2021.
First Quarter Operational Highlights Include
- 41% market share in Australia and New Zealand, an increase of 21% from 34% market share at the end of Q4 FY 2021.
- Annual Recurring Revenue of $16.3 million (Q1 FY 2022) up from $12.4 million in the last quarter (Q4 FY 2021).
- Average revenue per agency (ARPA) of $236 during Q1 FY 2022, a growth of 12% from $210 during the last quarter (Q4 FY 2021).
Please click here to download the full announcement.
About the PropTech Group
The PropTech Group is an Australian listed company that focuses on investing in and operating PropTech companies that primarily serve the Australian, United Kingdom, and New Zealand real estate markets.
Key assets include the market leading real estate sales CRM software VaultRE, Eagle Software and MyDesktop in Australia and New Zealand, Real Estate Investar, VaultEA in the United Kingdom, Website Blue, Designly and Rent Find Inspector.
Major customers include Ray White, Harcourts and Raine and Horne in Australia and New Zealand, and Century 21 in the United Kingdom.