About the Company
The PropTech Group is an ASX listed company whose mission is to own, operate, and invest in high-quality property technology businesses. Our primary focus is on the Australian, New Zealand and United Kingdom residential and commercial real estate markets. The current suite of companies within the group include VaultRE, MyDesktop, Rentfind Inspector, Website Blue and Real Estate Investar.
Combined, our subsidiaries make us the largest real estate CRM provider in Australia, with 33% market share of agencies and over 40% market share of property listings.
About the Role
Working closely with the sales teams and our group brands, this exciting role will be responsible for making sure our brand has maximum impact at all of our sponsorship and partner events around Australia and New Zealand. As our Group Event and Sponsorship Manager, your time will be equally spent between successfully managing our marketing sponsorships and executing a series of sponsorship related events around the region. You will oversee all events from beginning to end, ensuring that our brand and sales teams have a measurable impact on event ROMI. You will also coordinate and manage all of the marketing components of our sponsorship agreements.
With a keen eye for detail, you will take pride in making sure each and every event – no matter how large or small – is executed successfully, on-time and on-budget. You will ensure we are taking full advantage of our partner and sponsorship agreements, maintaining close relationships with all stakeholders. You think outside the box and have fresh ideas. Above all, you enjoy a fast paced environment, are adaptable and have a “can do” attitude.
You are highly organised, very detail oriented and are a creative maven when it comes to partner marketing and event execution. You have experience in working with sales teams and have a great process around how to typically manage stakeholders before, during and after events. You understand budgets and know how to manage many moving parts. And finally, you are a relationship person and are great at maintaining and enhancing long term relationships with our key partners.
You will have:
- Proven experience in event management
- 3+ years working in marketing capacity
- A team player with leadership skills
- High Energy & Self-Motivated
- Ability to work well as part of a small team
- Excellent project and time management skills
- A customer service orientation & a knack for problem solving
- Manage all sponsorship agreements and ensure that negotiated marketing initiatives are executed on a monthly basis
- Work with our partners to coordinate all sponsorship activities, including events and other monthly initiatives.
- Plan events from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives
- Work closely with our sales team on event planning and management, making sure they are across all necessary event details, before, during and after the event.
- Prepare budgets and ensure adherence
- Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers
- Coordinate all operations
- Lead promotional activities for the event
- Approve all aspects before the day of the event
- Ensure event is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur
- Analyze the event’s success and prepare reports
Most importantly, you will be willing to go the extra mile to progress the interests of our clients, the team and the business.
- Attractive package and working benefits including performance-based bonuses
- Genuine career progression
- Adding value to a fast-growing global business
- A fast-paced team environment with an inclusive young at heart culture
If this sounds like you, complete the form below with your CV and anything else you’d like us to know about you and we will be in touch.