About the Company
The PropTech Group is an ASX listed company (ASX:PTG) whose mission is to own, operate, and invest in high-quality property technology businesses. Our primary focus is on the Australian, New Zealand and United Kingdom residential and commercial real estate markets. The current suite of companies within the group include VaultRE, MyDesktop, Rent Find Inspector, Real Estate Investar, Website Blue and Designly.
When combined, our subsidiaries make us the largest real estate CRM provider in Australia, with 33% market share of agencies and over 40% market share of property listings.
About the Role
Join a rapidly expanding national team which will include a combination of identifying new business opportunities and managing and growing the penetration of our suite of products through our existing customer base. You will be working closely with your sales colleagues, whilst also providing the product, onboarding, training, marketing and customer support functions with invaluable feedback from the ground to help us continue to evolve and increase our already successful market position.
The purpose of the role is twofold:
- New Business: You will be responsible for contacting new inbound leads as well as identifying real estate agencies in your network that are not utilizing any of the products or services of the PropTech Group, presenting to them and through a consultative sales approach, converting them to a paying customer.
- Account Management: Nurture the relationships of our existing customers within your defined area. Help them get maximum usage from our products, increase customer satisfaction, grow awareness of the PropTech Group’s suite of solutions, position yourself as a strategic advisor and ultimately increase the uptake of products that we offer on a customer by customer basis.
You would likely have sold 3rd party solutions to real estate agents or have a strong existing network within the industry. You will be a self-starter, motivated and high energy with a consultative approach to assisting clients.
The company is growing rapidly and we are looking at growing our team of A players. You must be able to demonstrate an ability to manage your time, be comfortable in working collaboratively with various internal stakeholders and ultimately articulate to both prospects and customers how the use of technology can streamline, optimize and automate the selling and renting of real estate in Australia and make their businesses more profitable.
You will have:
- A minimum 5+ years’ experience in sales.
- Experience in selling technology solutions to the real estate industry
- Advanced communication skills
- Ability to work well as part of a growing team
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Most importantly, you will be willing to go the extra mile to progress the interests of our clients, the team and the business.
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Genuine career progression
- A fast-paced team environment with an inclusive young at heart culture
- Work for a company that is already the leader and that has significant growth plans.
If this sounds like you, complete the form below with your CV and anything else you’d like us to know about you and we will be in touch.