About the Company
The PropTech Group is an ASX listed company whose mission is to own, operate, and invest in high-quality property technology businesses. Our primary focus is on the Australian, New Zealand and United Kingdom residential and commercial real estate markets. The current suite of companies within the group include VaultRE, MyDesktop, Rentfind Inspector, Website Blue and Real Estate Investar.
Combined, our subsidiaries make us the largest real estate CRM provider in Australia, with 33% market share of agencies and over 40% market share of property listings.
About the Role
Working closely with the executive team and VaultRE senior management, this is an exciting new role driving the VaultRE Property Management business. The role will include working closely with key internal stakeholders within the sales and management teams and with our key clients.
The purpose of the General Manager – Property Management is to grow and mentor the Property Management team providing a world class experience for both new and existing customers using our property management system.
The role will also have responsibility for the on-boarding, migration, support and training of new property management customers. You will also work closely with the Group Head of Sales to secure business with franchise groups and assist in managing the long term relationships.
With a board and management team experienced in growing technology business both in Australia and abroad, the role would suit a high energy, experienced manager, who knows their numbers and is great at motivating and driving high performance teams. You will be ambitious and willing to put in the work to progress within the business.
You will have:
- A minimum 5+ years’ in management
- Background in a similar role (likely having worked for one of our competitors) is essential
- Experience in growing a team in a rapid growth, high performance business
- High energy
- Advanced communication skills
- Ability to work well as part of a small team
- Excellent project and time management skills
Most importantly, you will be willing to go the extra mile to progress the interests of our clients, the team and the business.
- Attractive package and working benefits including performance-based bonuses
- Genuine career progression
- Adding value to a fast-growing global business
- A fast-paced team environment with an inclusive young at heart culture
If this sounds like you, complete the form below with your CV and anything else you’d like us to know about you and we will be in touch.