The PropTech Group Limited (ASX: PTG) held its Annual General Meeting on 29 November 2021.
FY2021 Financial Highlights Include
- $11.6 million total revenue and other income (increase of 29% H2 vs H1)
- $1.9 million underlying EBITDA - 17% margin
- $2.3 million underlying operating cash flows
- $12.4 million annualised recurring revenue (increase of 25% H2 vs H1)
- $6.6 million net cash position
- $28.9 million net assets
Please click here to download the AGM presentation.
About the PropTech Group
The PropTech Group is an Australian listed company that focuses on investing in and operating PropTech companies that primarily serve the Australian, United Kingdom, and New Zealand real estate markets.
Key assets include the market leading real estate sales CRM software VaultRE, Eagle Software and MyDesktop in Australia and New Zealand, Real Estate Investar, VaultEA in the United Kingdom, Website Blue, Designly and Rent Find Inspector.
Major customers include Ray White, Harcourts and Raine and Horne in Australia and New Zealand, and Century 21 in the United Kingdom.